I am so happy to announce that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the talented Becca over at Beccaleebeauty. I found her by her 12 Days of Palettes series and I absolutely loved each post! Please do go visit her blog and check her out!
If you aren’t aware of the Liebster Award, I’ll quote Becca, as she describes it better than I can: “The Liebster Award an acknowledgement given out between bloggers in recognition of each other’s blogs, which basically says ‘You’re blog is awesome!’ and is designed to help the discovery and of new blogs and growth of any blog nominated.”
Here are the Rules
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Here are the questions Becca provided:
- Lipstick or eyeshadow? Eyeshadow, most definitely! I love getting creative and trying out new looks.
- Sweets or chocolate? Chocolate all the way. It is my #1 weakness! Other than makeup.
- Winter or Summer? Hmm. I actually dislike both, believe it or not! Fall is my favorite!
- Favourite book? Oooh. The toughest question yet, as I’m an avid reader. Right now my favorite book probably is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
- Cats or dogs? Cats!! I am quite the cat lady. Though I love dogs as well!
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird for me! A nice cup of coffee and getting some writing done in the morning is the best.
Some Facts About Myself
- I am 20 years old and have 7 lovable cats. Yes, you read that right. I wasn’t lying when I said I was quite the cat lady (or girl? lol).
- I live with my fiance in a small town in the mountains of North Carolina, USA.
- My passion is writing. I’ve been writing since I was 11 years old and haven’t stopped since. Currently I’m writing a fantasy romance novel!
- Other than writing, makeup, and books, I play piano and love everything music.
Here’s my set of questions for the nominees!
- What started your love of makeup?
- Who inspires you most in life and why?
- If you could go to one place, anywhere in the world, (and at no expense) where would you go?
- If you had to live with only 3 makeup products, what would they be?
- And finally, what is your best blogging tip?
- Mufavorites – I adore her eye looks and she does a lot of helpful reviews!
- Amanda Paige – I just recently discovered her blog and love it! She has great posts!
- Beauty By D – Love her project pan posts!
- Charlotte’s Makeup Blog – Really enjoy the makeup looks she posts!
- Sam Boulos Beauty – Such a beautiful blog with a variety of makeup and fashion posts!
- Beauty and She – I love her beautiful makeup looks and she also has a YouTube channel!
- ReadCaffeinated – I love her blog, as it is a mixture of beauty and books, which is basically me in a nutshell!
- Cheryl’s Makeup Chronicles – Your absolute go-to for makeup and beauty news!
- Just JasmineElla – She has a wonderful blog with unique posts and seems very sweet.
- Beauty by Reeva – Love, love, love her makeup looks!
So those are my nominees! There are some great blogs out there. Share some of your favorites below, if you’d like! I’m always on the hunt for more blogs to follow!
Thank you again Becca for the nomination!
Thanks for reading! Take care!